About Me

Howdy!
My name is Kaitlin Tyler. I am a Junior Horticulture major from Sachse, TX, but more importantly, I am a loud and proud member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2016! This summer I earned the opportunity to be an intern for one of the most prominent retail nurseries in the Dallas/ Ft. Wort area: Calloway's Nursery. This is a 10 week internship where I will have the chance to gain valuable experience in each of the areas important to the operation of a retail nursery. This blog is all about my intern experiences this summer.

Monday, May 19, 2014

My FIRST Week

Front of my Store's Location. Isn't it Gorgeous?!
 Today was the first day of my internship at Calloway's Nursery. It was great! The people that work at Calloway's are amazing. As soon and I introduced myself to any of them, they made me feel welcome. I spent today familiarizing myself with the store and getting comfortable with talking to customers. Calloway's Nursery puts customer service and quality of products above all else. The store I work at is the largest location in the chain and can bring in wide array of product. There is always something to do at this store. I am very excited to continue learning from the experiences I'll have during this internship and to get to know my coworkers better.
Yellow Hibiscus I worked with today! It was bright and cheery looking so I thought I would share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment